Are you an ambitious and curious person with a positive attitude? Are you also looking to take the next step in your career within HR and recruitment in an international environment? Then this might be the role for you.
Our client is a leading Nordic financial services group that offers financial advice and a wide range of financial services. They have a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world.
Our client is looking for a Research recruiter for a new initiative. As a research recruiter, you will be part of the recruitment team that manages external and internal recruitment processes end-to-end where you will focus on external recruitment for open positions. You will also take ownership of building out talent pools in critical competence areas. We want to establish a function that conducts research in innovative ways through digital platforms and live interactions with leads and passive talent.
This is a temporary position and you will be key member in building out and delivering sourcing and research recruitment services. You are passionate about delivering a world-class recruitment experience and working collaboratively with candidates and stakeholders.
• Ensure a great candidate experience in all steps of the recruitment process, and together with project manager and peers establish and build out processes for in-house research recruitment.
• Research activities such as talent mapping and proactive networking interactions with passive talent, sourcing of candidates from direct channels.
• Set the appropriate sourcing recruitment method to source the best candidates ensuring the relevant client recruitment targets are met, interview/screen candidates via phone or other media and conduct in-depth interviews with final candidates.
• Take final candidates through our test-suite and provide objective feedback to candidates post interviews and tests
• System management – responsible for managing correct information to be fed into our recruitment system in order to build out talent pools and to ensure the best long-term candidate experience. Strategize around and run referral and searchlight sessions and workshops with internal staff in order to tap into our employee’s extended networks.
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.